Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Working at the Smartboard & More

Well it has been a while and I am sorry. My goal is to post something at least 3 times a week. We get so busy I forget to take pictures and then do not post anything.
The first thing I want to post about today is the wonderful job the children are doing on the Smartboard during calendar time I use the calendar developed by http://www.jmeacham.com/calendar/calendar.smart.board.htm  
below are some pictures of the children manipulating the things on the Smartboard to complete the calendar.


The children have been busy at centers counting creepy crawly things! They have had fun using Halloween items to count, compare numbers, and add on as well as subtract.

During literacy centers in the morning the children are practicing beginning sounds by matching fall item.
And Halloween puzzles are always fun!
And our center rotations would not be complete with out some Halloween writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment